- REAP Grants (Rural Energy for America Program) - A USDA program that offers grants and loans to agricultural producers to do energy improvements and install renewable energy generation, solar is not the only energy generation covered.
- MARBIDCO Rural Businesses Energy Efficiency Loan Fund
- MoCo DEP Solar Permitting and Install Processing
- All Maryland/Federal Tax Incentives from DSIRE/NC State Center for Clean Energy
- MoCo Green Bank - Residential and Commercial A County charted non-profit offering flexible and low cost financing for solar installations, geothermal and efficiency upgrades for commercial and residential customers.
- Solar Energy Calculator - Enter your address and get a rooftop solar savings payoff schedule and opportunity to get quotes from installers
- Guide to Land Leases for Solar – This SEIA guide helps landowners understand the opportunities and implications of leasing their property for solar installations
- Landowner Considerations for Solar Land Leases – This PDF from New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) examines what to consider when leasing your property for community solar projects.
Solar: Solair LLC
Geothermal: Easterday Well and Geothermal services
North American Geothermal