A gorgeous night for a great cause
2020 will bring comprehensive zoning re-writes in the County. MCA needs to be at the table to represent the interests of farmers, eaters and water drinkers through out the region. Events like Farm to Fork and the upcoming Ride for the Reserve Bike Tour give us the power to speak for local farms and open space. Thanks to all that made the event possible!
See More Pictures Here!
With our thanks to Wib Middleton!
- Our Hosts the Langstaff Family of Shepherd's Hey Farm
- The Harvest Plates + Pints team lead by Chuck Cobb and Chef Tom Hughbanks. You can chow down with them any time at their establishment in Gaithersburg, inside the Holiday Inn.
- The Family Team of Stephanie's Secret Garden and Gypsy Flower Farm for the gorgeous blooms.
- The sweet treats provided by Black Bunny Bakery, Watershed Cafe and Bread and Beauty
- A Special Thanks to Our Farm to Fork Chair, Alexis Leonard, & Committee: Kristina Bostick, Caroline Taylor, Lee Langstaff, Laura Van Etten, Sharon Bauer, Lili Leonard, Jean Findlay, and Dolores Milmoe
Thanks to Montgomery Printing Solutions of Rockville, our photographer Wib Middleton of PLENTY Magazine and the Wonderful Peace Run Band
TO OUR FARMERS & PRODUCERS THAT WERE PART OF THE MEAL:
Shepherd’s Hey Farm ~ Kingsbury’s Orchard ~ Lady Farmer ~Calleva Farm
Betsy Wilbur ~ Monocacy Mills Farm~ Mike Tabor ~ Waredaca Brewing Co ~ David Scott ~ Plow and Stars Farm ~ Joyce Bailey ~ Summer Creek Farm ~ Nick’s Organic Farm ~ Lewis Orchard ~ Rocklands Farm Winery ~ Joe Long ~ Soleado Lavender Farm ~ Cherry Glen Goat Cheese ~ Farm at Our House ~ Hays Track Farm ~ New Roots Farm ~ Bread and Beauty ~Sugarloaf Mountain Vineyard ~ Windridge Vineyard